What is the Summit Society?
How can you motivate your staff when you can't motivate yourself?
Making time for business education is impossible. It's not just the conference or the coaching, it's the enormous 'to-do' list you come away with that leaves you feeling overwhelmed. You only really implement a tiny portion of what you learn. This makes you feel guilty, and like you are not achieving what you should.
We get it. What you really want is to feel energised. Sure, the education is super important, but what you need is motivation, inspiration and ongoing support. How can you be everything to everyone, when your cup is not half full. We hear you.
At Secret Salon Society, we are known for providing a safe environment where you can learn, laugh and yes, cry. Our events are unlike any others in the industry. Run & hosted by ex Salon Owner Kristy Mckenzie, for Salon Owners just like yourself.
At each event you will learn valuable lessons from a myraid of professionals. You will also have plenty, I mean plenty of time to ask ALL your questions. You are spoilt, you are totally cared for. You will leave feeling in control, with a spring in your step. You will also leave with loads of new friends.
Our Summit Society gains you access to EVERY summit we run. These events include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day, as well as a welcome dinner to kick things off.
The Program includes the following:
Three Summit events each year
Hand picked speakers designed to teach, inspire and motivate
Access to our closed Inner Circle Facebook Group
Can't make it? No problems. Each Summit is LIVE Streamed, so you won't miss a thing.
Invitation to our end of year Christmas Party
Each event is hosted by Kristy McKenzie. She personally hand picks her presenters for each summit event.
"We give and give and give to our clients, staff, family & friends, plus we are expected to know how to run this thing called a business. All with little time and know how. How do I know this? Because this was me not so long ago... I wanted to create a safe space for you to learn, be heard and be validated in your thoughts. I wanted to completely fill up you cup so to speak and give you the confidence that you need to move forward, because sometimes, we only have enough energy to just put one step in front of the other."
- Membership is available to Salon Owners Only. We may ask for proof
- Membership fees are non refundable
- You need to be a member for a minimum of 3 months before being able to attend an event. Always check with our admin team however as this is subject to our discretion.
- We ask for a 30 day cancellation
- Events are held mainly in Australia & New Zealand, however we reserve the right to host an International event
- No accomodation is included in your membership
- No transport is included in your membership
- No staff are permitted to attend the events in your place, nor can your ticket be transferred without seeking permission from admin
- Managers and salon co-ordinators are available to attend by invitation at an additional cost
- Panel Hotseat sessions are not Live Streamed
- Christmas Party Events are at an additional cost and subject to further T&C's